Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Nature of History Writing

"Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it" ~ Oscar Wilde







This blog post is primarily about my essay which is ready to be submitted tomorrow. Come to think of it.. This is the last major essay I will ever have to  submit (apart from my dissertation, of course)! 

To upload my essay I decided I would do it in the following way... I first converted it into a PDF file, I then uploaded into Google Documents. From there I clicked 'share' to obtain a web link. Once I copied the web link I put it into a hyper link (which can be found just below in blue) this will take you to a separate window containing my essay.. Hopefully. 

So here you go, it can be opened by clicking directly on the hyperlink -------> How does "the digital" change the nature of history writing.

Enjoy!






Picture credit: http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2010/03/17/texas-re-writing-history-without-hispanics-and-blacks/


No comments:

Post a Comment